In brief, you should know the following about us:
- Our Lodge was established in April 1967.
- We currently have about 350 members.
- Service to our community includes donations to and support for:
- Youth activities and scholarships
- Senior citizens
- Animal rescue organizations
- Fire and rescue
- Evergreen Christian Outreach
- Mount Evans Hospice
- Cultural organizations
- Abused or handicapped children and adults
- We are a member of the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce.
- Rental facilities are available to members, for community activities or to individuals for parties or other public events/meetings.
- Our Clubroom includes a full-service bar, snack food, 3 large flat-screen TVs, indoor shuffleboard, a pool table, a dartboard, a children’s room, and card-playing room.
- Our outdoor patio includes a covered BBQ cooking and serving area and a horseshoe pit.
- A vehicle storage lot is available for members only.
- The Evergreen Elks host a Bingo session every Friday afternoon from 2:30-5:30 PM at Slammers Bingo Hall on Jewell and Wadsworth in Lakewood to raise money for our charitable donations.
- Come share the fun with us.
Interested in joining? A Lodge Officer will contact you for an interview when we receive your application. Fill in the application, save and email it to BPOE2363@evergreenelkslodge.com with an application fee of $25 (December/January $1). Or print and bring it to the Lodge: 27972 Iris Dr, Evergreen 80439 or Mail it: POB 298, Evergreen 80437.