Become an Elk
As an Elk, you will be joining with millions of fine and noble American Elks who have helped better the destiny and way of life for countless thousands in our country for over a century and a quarter. Elks seek to bring into our family those who delight in wholesome associations with congenial companions, who possess a deep sense of patriotism, fair play, and dedication to noble causes – a person who finds fulfillment in serving humanity, aiding those in distress and proving themselves to be true friends to all in need.
Prospective members must be sponsored by an existing Member from any Elks Lodge. The Elk Member and prospect must fill out an application together and submit it to the Lodge Secretary along with a $25.00 initiation fee. Or find a membership inquiry form on the Elks National website.
- A one-time initiation fee of $25.00.
- Evergreen Lodge dues are $70.00 per year.
- State and National assessments are an additional $21.50 per year.
- Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
- Payment is by cash or check.
- Use of Club facilities, activities and attendance at the Lodge is limited to “members in good standing”.
- Delinquent members may not use our facilities. Delinquencies lasting beyond March 31st of an Elk year will cause the delinquent member to be dropped from membership in the Lodge.
For questions concerning Elk Membership please call (303-674-5591) or stop by the lodge for further information.